Webix currently hosts a number of different job boards, each concentrating on a different area within the maritime industry.
The leading cruise line job board, launched in 2006. It works with some of the major cruise lines and recruiters across the globe such as Royal Caribbean, Costa Cruises and Carnival to name a few.
A German version of All Cruise Jobs is available.
Launched in 2013, Yacrew has become the fastest growing website for jobs on yachts.
It currently contains more than 1,000 yacht jobs from over 50 different recruitment agents, yacht owners, captains and senior yacht crew in charge of recruitment.
Sea Career focuses on advertising jobs on cargo ships, tankers, offshore vessels and specialist vessels.
It launched in 2014 and is growing on a daily basis. The aim is to become, like the other websites in our portfolio, one of the leaders in this industry sector.
An extensive directory of STCW courses provided by accredited training centres. All courses can be booked online.
Other career advice websites provided by Webix are:
- Provides advice about working on cruise ships
- Has the largest directory of recruiters
- Details profiles of the major cruise lines
- Currently has more than 200k newsletter subscribers
- A database of Entertainment professionals looking for work on-board cruise ships
- Approved recruiters have free access to hundreds of entertainers
- Provides career advice for job seekers in co-operation with external career advisers
- Each registered user gets an assessment report written by an experienced cruise career adviser
- Webix holds Cruise Job Fairs where job seekers can meet recruiters and course providers face to face.
- Launched in 2021
- Platform for online recruitment events specifically for the cruise industry
- Search and comparison engine for financial products, insurance, utilities and leisure time activities in Slovakia